Should you need to take a break from gaming, we provide a self exclusion facility. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 12 months, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period (unlike a standard account closure request).
- Click on your user name
- Choose Responsible Gaming from drop down menu
- Select the Self-Exclusion option
- Read StarDust’s Self-Exclusion explanation and click where directed
- Answer security questions
- Read and check each section of the Self-Exclusion Form
- Waiver and Release
- 3 Acknowledgements
- Select Time-Frame for exclusion (1 year or 5 years)
- Submit exclusion
Click here to self exclude.